We are glad that you are considering membership in the Iowa Lean Consortium! We welcome the opportunity to connect you and your entire team to world-class training opportunities and resources and to help you expand your network of local continuous improvement professionals.
Let us help you train your workforce in the areas of continuous improvement, leadership, change management and more. When you choose an organizational membership you will go further faster in building a culture of continuous improvement in ALL levels of your organization. You also receive more benefits at the organizational membership level. Organizational membership are based on the total number of employees in your organization in the state in which your organization is located.
When your organization joins the ILC all employees will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in events/workshops facilitated by experienced practitioners at no cost or a significantly reduced rate (members save $300 per registration per in-person event)
- Organizational members can transfer event registrations within your organization.
- Go to Gemba! Tour other facilities to learn from their challenges and successes.
- Free webinars – learn without leaving your desk or host a lunch and learn at your organization
- Access online learning platforms at significantly discounted rated offered by practitioners we have vetted and approved. We are currently partnering with Jamie Flinchbaugh and Jim Benson and Steve Wilson.
- Participate in our new Mentoring Program as a mentor or mentee
- Participate in Round Table Discussions on key continuous improvement issues
- Benefit from cross-sector sharing – learn what works from all types of organizations
- Attend monthly regional Lean Coffee events – network with CI professionals in your area
- Receive priority registration and waiting list priority – registration for our events will open 2 weeks earlier for members than non-members and members will move to the top of any waiting list
- Access to the Members Only Forum
- Access to the Members Only Area which includes downloadable materials from past events.
- CLICK HERE to view our New Member Kanban Board to view all Member Benefits.
- CLICK HERE to hear what our members have to say about the value of their ILC Membership
- When someone with an organizational membership registers for an event and they cannot attend they can transfer their membership to another employee from the organization. This does not apply to individual memberships
HOW TO JOIN THE ILC:
- Click on the organizational application link below and complete the application
- Pay via credit card or invoice
- Read the ILC Membership Guidelines
- Once we receive payment via credit card or confirm a check is on its way we will send you a welcome email outlining your member benefits which can then be activated by any employee when you join as an organization.
MEMBERSHIP RATES ARE BASED ON A CALENDAR YEAR (JAN 1 – DEC 31)
Organizational rates are based on the total number of employees in the entire organization in Iowa (or your state).*
|Total number of Employees
in your Organization
| Rate (based on calendar year Jan 1-Dec 31)
Organizational rates pro-rated as of April 1, 2020 – Membership will be valid through December, 2020
Individual Memberships are $250 per year and cannot be transferred.
Connect with the ILC!