"Our ISO auditor told us this was the best supplier rating system they have seen."
- Mike Johnson, Owner, Timberline Manufacturing, Marion
Improve Supply Chain Performance
CIRAS can review a client’s supply chain to assess possible problems and provide education and coaching to improve.
We work with Iowa companies on various supply chain management topics including:
- Sourcing strategy, including determining total cost of ownership (TCO) and evaluating reshoring opportunities
- Inventory management, education, and improvement
- Purchasing and supplier management to improve service and reduce total costs
- Coaching and support on various logistics topics including warehousing, transportation, distribution strategy, and technology
CIRAS can help an Iowa business:
- Develop effective inventory management practices to reduce capital tied up in inventory and improve customer service levels
- More effectively manage suppliers and reduce risk in supply chain, thus lowering overall costs
- Develop supply chain and distribution strategies to help improve service levels and grow revenue
CIRAS provides several related services, including: