"The most reliable source of talent are the people in your business today."
- Brenda Martin, CIRAS Workforce Programs Manager
Retain and develop skilled workers
CIRAS experts work with Iowa businesses to identify and implement strategic changes that will make a company better at developing and retaining the best employees. The first step is to implement simple retention strategies, providing a foundation for growing your workforce. CIRAS is here to help throughout the process.
Assistance available to Iowa businesses includes:
- Analyze total rewards: wage, benefit and compensation strategies.
- Build a culture of engaged employees and talent development.
- Level load operations to reduce seasonal layoffs.
- Create flexible work options, remote work, alternative shift schedules.
To seek guidance or schedule a no-cost assessment, contact your Regional CIRAS Strategic Advisor or workforce programs director Brenda Martin.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: