"The ILC has been a great way to see inside other industries to help us improve.
We have been re-energized and realize that our improvement efforts continue forever."
- Jeff Scandrett, Project Manager, Hy-Vee Construction
Implement Lean Processes in Business
A Lean organization strives to identify and eliminate waste through visual management (making problems visible). A company accomplishes these objectives by first establishing a primary focus on developing its people to be strong team members who are good at problem solving.
CIRAS and the Iowa Lean Consortium work to help Iowa businesses:
- Develop a plan to improve efficiency by implementing Lean Manufacturing
- Connect employees to world-class learning opportunities
- Implement the right tools at the right time during the Lean journey
- Make real improvements in the company’s bottom line while training employees to continue making improvements after we leave
CIRAS also will be there for the long term to help:
- Maintain the positive change
- Identify and focus on future improvements
- Provide ongoing counseling and coaching for performance
- ILC Membership Model Q&A Webinar Session (9/29/2020, Webinar)
- Inventory Control Models: Part 1 (9/30/2020, Webinar)
- ILC Webinar - An Introduction to Training Within Industry (TWI) (10/6/2020, Webinar)
To seek guidance about Lean manufacturing training or to schedule a no-cost assessment, contact ILC Director Teresa McMahon.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: