"The whole project experience was above my expectations."
- Don Kopp, Director of Systems Management, PMW
Build a Culture of Engaged Employees
CIRAS experts work with Iowa businesses to identify and implement strategic changes that will make a company better at attracting and retaining the best employees. If a company is trying to reduce turnover, develop new leaders, and create a workplace culture where engaged employees are driving profit, CIRAS is here to help throughout the process.
Assistance available to Iowa businesses includes:
- Culture surveys to identify the current and ideal workplace culture, as well as analysis of improvement needed to achieve results
- Leadership 360-degree feedback surveys and coaching
- Emotional Intelligence assessment and training
- Assistance in developing a road map – an action/implementation plan for creating a constructive culture and boosting employee engagement
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course (8/2/2021 - 9/27/2021, Webinar)
- Warehouse Management 101 Webinar Series (Part 3/3) (8/11/2021, Webinar)
- CIRAS Service Showcase Series (8/26/2021, Webinar)
To seek guidance about your workplace culture or to schedule a no-cost assessment, contact Culture Project Manager Joy Donald.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: