"That’s the great part about CIRAS: You have a group of professionals that are experts in what they do, and you have access to them. Whatever we want help with today, tomorrow, or the next day, it’s there."
- Adam Gold, The Dimensional Group, Mason City
Develop and Implement Business Strategy
Any successful journey begins with a good map. That’s why CIRAS provides a variety of services to help Iowa manufacturers develop and implement the right strategies to find new customers and grow sales.
CIRAS can facilitate the entire strategic planning process or any portion(s) of the process where a company needs external expertise. Our services include:
- Coaching the President/CEO to understand the basics of business planning and strategy
- Defining the company’s vision, mission, and values
- Facilitating strategic retreats
- Using tools such as SWOT and competitive analysis to determine where a company fits in its market
- Developing an implementation and marketing plan that ensures a business has the right resources focused on the right areas
- Coaching company leaders and strategy team members throughout the process
- Helping companies understand financing options for growing their business
CIRAS can provide the education and facilitation that an Iowa company needs to draw a new map for the future. Most importantly, we provide the ongoing support required to ensure that everyone arrives at the destination.
- CIRAS Service Showcase Series (10/28/2021, Webinar)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Annual Conference (11/3/2021, Des Moines, IA)
- Procurement Management 101 (12/2/2021, Ames, IA)
CIRAS provides several related services, including: