"Through the boot camp, I was able to learn how to use important tools like research and analysis, strategic development, and tactical implementation."
- Josh Daniel, Black Cat Wear Parts
Many businesses struggle with turning product and market tactics to an actionable marketing strategy built on facts. CIRAS works alongside of you to analyze and describe your current state, diagnose key issues, pull in resources from Iowa State University and our partners, and deploy a strategic marketing plan that meets your business objectives.
Iowa businesses often seek help from CIRAS in marketing strategy areas such as:
- Diagnosing issues that limit effectiveness of sales and marketing with analysis, market segmentation and other frameworks
- Understanding markets, buyer behavior, and competitive dynamics with Market Research tools like Voice of the Customer (VOC) and Technology Driven Market Intelligence (TDMI)
- Identifying and analyzing new markets and developing business models required to serve them
- Developing effective plans to fully leverage your marketing spend
- Creating economical tactics to support your sales and marketing strategy
In the last two years Iowa companies reported $37 million dollars of impact because of the assistance they received from CIRAS in the area of Marketing Strategy.
To learn more about how CIRAS can help you develop or strengthen your marketing strategy or to schedule a no-cost assessment, contact your Regional CIRAS Strategic Advisor or Project Managers Paul Gormley (digital marketing) or CJ Osborn (all other marketing).
CIRAS provides several related services, including: