"Time well spent. This was another terrific experience that validated the benefit of CIRAS assistance."
- Kay Park-Rec team
Effective Marketing Strategy
An effective marketing strategy is essential to business success. However, there’s an ocean of information out there, and it can be hard to know which tool will help a business find new customers and grow sales. CIRAS can help by working with you to diagnose key issues that need attention, develop a strategic marketing plan, help you understand what is required to meet your business objectives, and apply the appropriate tools to grow your business.
CIRAS and our partners offer capabilities in the following areas:
- Marketing research, including databases, surveys, and Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Strategic marketing, sales analysis, and market sizing
- Market segmentation and target segment profiles or personas
- Internet marketing, including:
- Social Media Marketing (SMM), Search engine marketing (SEM), Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Video marketing
- Email marketing
- Web analytics strategy
- Web development best practices
- Customer relationship management (CRM), automated marketing systems, and lead generation systems
- Product management, including the Innovation process and value proposition design
- Marketing content development and management
- Strategic marketing planning
- Business model development
To learn more about how CIRAS can help you develop or strengthen your marketing strategy or to schedule a no-cost assessment, contact your Regional CIRAS Account Manager or Project Managers Paul Gormley (internet marketing) or CJ Osborn (all other marketing).
CIRAS provides several related services, including: