"If you don’t want to be an accidental exporter, learn now so you won’t have problems later. ExporTech helps people focus and plan."
- Rada Mfg. Co.
Exporting to Global Markets
CIRAS export growth services, including ExporTech, help Iowa companies develop a strategic business plan to significantly increase international sales. A statewide network of partners allows CIRAS to connect companies with experts and resources to address their unique business needs.
Our approach at CIRAS means we:
- Engage with businesses to determine export needs
- Provide tailored education and training on technical import/export topics
- Connect clients with subject matter experts and state/federal resources
- Provide ongoing export strategy implementation support
From 2014 through 2017, the average company assisted by CIRAS through the ExporTech program reported sales growth through exporting of more than $2 million.
Upcoming Growth Training, Events, and Workshops:
- CIRAS Service Showcase Series (10/28/2021, Webinar)
- ISU Supplier Orientation (10/28/2021, Webinar)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Annual Conference (11/3/2021, Des Moines, IA)
CIRAS provides several related services, including: