"If you don’t want to be an accidental exporter, learn now so you won’t have problems later. ExporTech helps people focus and plan."
- Rada Mfg. Co.
Exporting to Global Markets
CIRAS export growth services, including ExporTech, help Iowa companies develop a strategic business plan to significantly increase international sales. A statewide network of partners allows CIRAS to connect companies with experts and resources to address their unique business needs.
Our approach at CIRAS means we:
- Engage with businesses to determine export needs
- Provide tailored education and training on technical import/export topics
- Connect clients with subject matter experts and state/federal resources
- Provide ongoing export strategy implementation support
From 2014 through 2017, the average company assisted by CIRAS through the ExporTech program reported sales growth through exporting of more than $2 million.
Upcoming Growth Training, Events, and Workshops:
- Procurement Management 101 (12/2/2021, Ames, IA)
- Creating a Sales Operating System (12/2/2021, Webinar)
- ISU Supplier Orientation (12/7/2021, Webinar)
CIRAS provides several related services, including: