"In general, it was a good way to get information or meet with a large group of people in a short amount of time.
You get in there, and you get it done."
- Brian Nicolet, Vice President, Dee Zee Inc, Des Moines
B2B Networking and Best Practice Sharing for Iowa Businesses
CIRAS B2B Networking programs are structured activities focused on helping Iowa companies develop relationships to improve their businesses. CIRAS and our partners can provide Iowa firms with the right connections at the right time to help them find new customers, new suppliers, and/or answers to important questions.
We offer three types of B2B networking:
- Matchmaking Events: Targeted one-on-one interactions focused on creating a business relationship
- Industrial supplier matchmaking/networking
- Government contracting matchmaking events
- Peer Networking: Focused industry group networking events to help companies build community bonds and learn best practices from industry leaders
- Regional Networking: Informal regional activities to expand a company’s network and build relationships
To find out which B2B Networking group might be right for you, or to start a peer networking group in your area, contact MEP Director Mike O’Donnell.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: