"Time well spent. This was another terrific experience that validated the benefit of CIRAS assistance."
- Kay Park-Rec team
How to Develop a Digital Marketing Plan
Marketing is difficult. There’s an ocean of information out there, and it can be hard to know which tool will help a business find new customers and grow sales. CIRAS can help by developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan to help Iowa companies use the right tools at the right time.
Marketing strategy services at CIRAS focus on three distinct phases of a Strategic Marketing Blueprint (SMB):
- Research & Analysis: Evaluate internal core competencies, industry trends, and the competitive landscape; define the target market; and use a comprehensive SWOT analysis to develop a go-to-market plan.
- Strategic Development: Apply market understanding to identify any improvements or innovations that can be made to strengthen the company’s position in the target market.
- Tactical Implementation: Evaluate both new and traditional marketing tactics including lead-generation systems and options to track Return on Investment (ROI) – the ability to find new customers and grow sales.
Expertise that CIRAS and our partners offer across the Strategic Marketing Blueprint include:
- Automated marketing systems
- Internet marketing strategy
- Marketing content development
- Search engine marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Value proposition development
- Video marketing development
- Web analytics strategy
- Web development best practices
Whether an organization needs assistance in only one area or a comprehensive marketing overhaul, CIRAS can help Iowa businesses understand their options, develop a plan for maximizing opportunities, and follow through with services and coaching to help achieve their goals.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: