Supply Chain Mapping
CIRAS can map your specific supply chain, summarize supplier information, build in some performance indices, and use the data to provide an overall supply chain risk management review.
There are many benefits of Supply Chain Mapping:
- Provides visual representation of the supply chain.
- See where geographic concentrations (one supplier/too many suppliers).
- Provides multi-tier supply chain data visualizations using company specific metrics.
- Helps to identify potential bottlenecks.
- Creates a repository for supply chain information that can be easily shared and updated.
- Provides the data to review, understand and mitigate supply chain risk.
- Improves a client’s understanding of their supply chain.
- Enables a company to identify where value is added and lost.
- Increases traceability and transparency.
- Provides a deeper understanding of the cost and interdependencies on suppliers.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: