"The Supplier Scouting program does bring companies together and helps build networks which can only help down the road."
- CIRAS Supplier Scouting client
Supplier Scouting leverages our knowledge of Iowa manufacturing with a network of trusted advisors working daily with U.S. manufacturers.
CIRAS specializes in finding suppliers that are not obvious to you. We usually do this by looking across supply chains and industry verticals to find core capabilities that translate to your need.
There are many ways we can help you find new suppliers:
- Conduct searches at the state, regional, or national level.
- Make confidential inquiries with potential suppliers to validate capabilities and capacity.
- Leverage MEP National Network manufacturing experts with technical expertise and client relationships to effectively identify domestic suppliers with products or capabilities that match your needs.
- Facilitate procurement and engineering discussions to start the supplier qualification process.
We also bring new sales opportunities to you:
- We bring concrete leads from companies who are looking for domestic manufacturers or U.S. government procurement customers implementing Buy American initiatives.
- Our partnerships with other federal agencies help identify opportunities to reshore using domestic suppliers.
To start the process, click here to tell us what you need, or to schedule a no-cost consultation, contact Melissa Burant.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: