New Member Benefit
Lean is a management philosophy that people come to in many ways, sometimes without starting at the beginning. Are you someone who knows a little but wants to solidify your understanding of the fundamentals of Lean? Are you looking for a convenient method to educate your team members on a schedule that works both for them and for you? This Lean Basics Online Course is designed to do all of that.
This online course presents the key ideas of Lean in an easy-to-understand format, with interactive and integrative exercises to help learners more easily understand the core and fundamental elements. Case studies and videos from experienced Lean professionals will provide you with real-world advice, while educational aids and review assignments will help you remember, understand, and excel at what you have learned. When you finish the course, you will receive a certificate to prove what you’ve accomplished.
- Estimated Length: 10 Hours
- Access Time: 180 Days
- Location: Anytime & anywhere with a mobile-friendly format
- Member Only Price: $299*
- Credits: 1.0 IACET CEUs; 10 PMI PDUs; 10 HRCI Credits; 10 SHRM PDCs
- Overview of Topics Covered in the Lean Basics Online Course
- Identify the key principles and practices of an effective Lean approach
- Describe the benefits that Lean can provide to organizations, supply chains, and value streams
- Assess the impact of culture in Lean environments
- Illustrate the role that just-in-time standards play in Lean implementation
- Formulate strategies for eliminating the waste and non-value-added activities
- Explain how the interconnectivity of Lean concepts leads to continuous advancement and breakthroughs in the workplace
Course certification provided upon completion!
This is a member-only benefit – members go here to view this page in the Members Only Area which provides the link to register for the course.
Not a member? JOIN TODAY
Purchase the Lean Basics Online Course and receive the
Spurring creativity in teams can be very challenging, but could also be the difference between a successful team and an unsuccessful one. This course looks at spurring creativity and innovation in teams and organizations. Drawing on the latest academic thinking, it outlines the key factors for creative teams. Further, the course focuses on tools and techniques designed to yield more productive thinking in collective settings.
Course access provided with the Lean Basics Online Course purchase confirmation.
Credits: 1.0 IACET CEUs; 10 PMI PDUs; 10 HRCI Credits; 10 SHRM PDCs
*Credit card payment preferred. If you need to pay by invoice contact us at email@example.com and we will enroll you/your team
*You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.