Join us on an exciting journey towards continuous improvement excellence! Whether you’re just starting your CI journey or looking to reinvigorate it within your organization, our member-only cohort will guide and empower you.
Our mission is simple: to help CI leaders like you gain invaluable knowledge by sharing challenges and best practices within a trusted community. As part of the ILC CI Cohort (CIC) you’ll tap into a dynamic network of Lean resources and like-minded individuals committed to project implementation and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
What you can expect from our cohort:
- Collaborative Sessions: Dive into interactive sessions designed for collaboration, problem-solving, and idea exchange with fellow CI enthusiasts.
- Inspiring Guest Speakers: Learn from industry experts and thought leaders who will provide valuable insights and inspiration for your CI journey.
- Exclusive Host Company Tours: Get a firsthand look at what others are doing by touring host companies.
In 2023, we successfully piloted our cohort, receiving overwhelmingly positive participant feedback. Now, we’re thrilled to open this opportunity to all ILC members. However, please note that space is limited, so don’t miss out on this chance to be a part of something transformative.
Embark on your continuous improvement journey with us and take the first step toward achieving excellence.
Key Dates, Information and Investment
- Held every other month beginning in January on Tuesday or Thursday 10:00am – 2:30pm
- Jan 23/25 March 19/21 May 21/23 July 23/25 Sept 24/26 Nov 19/21
- Missing 2 or more sessions may result in being removed from the cohort – please make this commitment a priority.
- Participants will stay with the same cohort throughout the year – cannot attend Thursday one month and Tuesday another.
- Cohort members are offered the opportunity to host each month, so the location will vary.
- This is an ILC only member offering – must join/renew or be an active ILC member to apply
- Investment $600 per person (includes materials, lunch, snacks, and drinks).
Application & Selection Timeline
Applications open November 1
Applications are due December 12
Applicants will be notified by December 19
If you have questions about the application or the Cohort, please contact Emily Betz at firstname.lastname@example.org.