"CIRAS staff were a key resource in educating our team and providing valuable insight on what we could expect."
- Joe Meier, Geater Machining and Manufacturing
How to Perform on Awarded Government Contracts
What happens after a company is awarded a government contract plays a vital role in future contracting success. Government agencies prefer to work with reliable suppliers, so they’ll be watching closely. Companies that successfully perform on their awarded government contracts ensure excellent performance ratings and improve the likelihood that they’ll prosper in future sales opportunities.
So how does a company know if they’re making the right impression? The CIRAS PTAC team provides post-award assistance to help companies understand what’s needed to be successful and continue selling products or services to the government over the long term. CIRAS experts can:
- Provide education on contract administration
- Counsel clients about post-award performance and regulation compliance in areas such as production, quality systems, accounting system requirements, contract payments, transportation, packaging, and property
- Assist with interpretation of the specifications and requirements contained in prime contracts or subcontracts
- Guide companies on implementing subcontracting goals
- Explain specialized systems such as Invoicing, Receipt, Acceptance and Property Transfer (iRAPT), and other Electronic Business (eBusiness) systems and requirements
Upcoming Growth Training, Events, and Workshops:
- CIRAS' 2020 Strategic Marketing Boot Camp (10/5/2020 - 11/9/2020, Webinar)
- Using beta.SAM.gov (10/5/2020, Webinar)
- Iowa’s TSB Program, plus Introduction to a State Agency (TBA) (10/7/2020, Webinar)
To seek CIRAS guidance with awarded federal contracts or schedule a no-cost assessment, please complete the PTAC Request for Counseling form or contact your Regional Government Contracting Specialist.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: