I request counseling assistance from Iowa State University CIRAS-Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). I understand and agree to participate in and return requested quarterly surveys within 7 days of request as they are designed to evaluate the Procurement Assistance services. As a client, I realize that I will occasionally receive notices, announcements, and marketing materials designed to inform and assist me.
I further understand the following:
|Active Clients Can Expect:||CIRAS Expects:|
| CIRAS will provide:|
We Will Not:
- One-on-One counseling on selling your products/services to the government (city, county, state, and federal)
- Customized government contracting action plan
- Customized procurement data reports and market research
- Customized bid match emails to identify bid opportunities
- Guidance on government registrations & certifications
- Reviews of bid/proposals
- Educational workshops and training events
- Networking and matchmaking events
- Interpretation of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Iowa code
- Confidentiality on all matters discussed
- Provide guidance on general business topics
- Provide guidance on selling to non-profits or commercial sectors
- Market your products/services on your behalf
- Recommend pricing for your proposals
- Accept fees or commissions developing from this counseling relationship
- Write your proposals
- Assist with finding or obtaining grants
- Contact agencies on your behalf
| What we expect:|
- To remain an Active client, you must receive 30 minutes of one-on-one counseling or attend one PTAC event in a 12 month period.
- Notification of major company changes (i.e. move locations, new POCs)
- Updates in company capabilities and certifications
- Completion of Quarterly Survey
- Provide feedback on services provided
- Report any Federal, State or Local Contract or Subcontract Awards Information
I understand that if the expectations of this Service Commitment are not met, CIRAS PTAC reserves the right to change my status from Active to Inactive. By submitting this form, I certify the above information is correct.
By my signature below, and in consideration of CIRAS-Procurement Assistance furnishing of procurement, management, or technical assistance, I waive all claims against Iowa State University, CIRAS-Procurement Assistance personnel and its host organization(s).
I understand that there are no warranties or assurance in connection with the counseling assistance. This agreement must be executed by an authorized official of the Client company or organization.