"We always enjoy working with CIRAS. Because the staff and their team is very knowledgeable and professional. Their experience is very relatable to what we are doing and is very difficult to match in other organizations we have worked with."
- John Feldhacker, Vice President, Groschopp, Inc.
Digital marketing uses the internet and other digital communication tools to achieve the goals of your marketing strategy.
A strong digital marketing strategy defines the target market, the messages that you want to be delivered (content) and the methodologies you will use to deliver those messages (tactics). CIRAS can help you develop and deploy the right elements of your digital marketing at the right time:
- Digital Marketing Strategy – CIRAS will help you define the function, use and interaction of the available digital marketing tactics and apply them in a coordinated fashion that creates results with your target audience.
- Content Development – We help capture, create and edit content that delivers marketing messages defined in the marketing strategy in a way that is appropriate for both the target audience and the tactic used.
- Web Development – Create or improve your website applying user experience (UX) and technology best practices.
- eCommerce– Strategically use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and E-commerce systems to meet B2B and B2C client expectations.
- Video Marketing – A clear and focused plan is the key to a successful video marketing program. CIRAS can help you create that plan, learn video development best practices and bring in specialized expertise to meet your needs.
- Traffic Generation
- Video-driven Traffic – We help you properly produce, name, describe and place your content to drive the right traffic to the intended platform.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – CIRAS helps you build and apply a content and technical strategy that provides highly relevant information in a form and format that helps search engines rank your content high in their organic search results.
- Pay per Click Marketing (PPC) – CIRAS will help you understand and implement the tools available from search engines and other platforms to pay for placement in front of target audiences based either on their direct request for information (Inbound Marketing) or demographics.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – SMM uses social media tools to spread a message organically through interpersonal connections, influencers, or the platform’s for-fee options for placement.
- Email Marketing – Email marketing is an effective way to keep front of mind with longer buying-cycle customers. CIRAS can help you understand and implement the techniques and tools necessary to create a highly productive and cost-effective campaign.
- Data Gathering, Processing and Analysis
- Web Analytics –Web analytics is not only used to measure website metrics, but also to gather market research, assess traffic generation, website usability and effectiveness to provide insight for future improvements and investments.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – CIRAS will set up and utilize web-based tools to examine user’s actions once they are on a website or e-commerce system to help those users take the client’s desired actions (convert).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – We will help strategize and install a digital system that collects and retains customer data that allows a company to deliver more precise information, goods or services to the right person, at the right time in the right way.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – CIRAS’ experts can work with your existing and recommended systems to develop efficient computer-to-computer exchange of business documents / information. Implementing EDI is often used to reduce the need for human interaction with data that can be transmitted, stored and processed digitally.
To learn more about how CIRAS can help you develop or strengthen your digital marketing strategy or to schedule a no-cost assessment, contact your Regional CIRAS Strategic Advisor or Project Manager Paul Gormley.
CIRAS provides several related services, including: