The Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) provides assistance to business in marketing products and services to the Federal, state and local governments. The services are offered at no cost or at a nominal cost. CIRAS manages the state-wide PTAP Program in Iowa.
CIRAS procurement specialists work with Iowa businesses to understand the market potential of government procurement, reduce the barriers inherent in government contracting, and assist existing government contractors with market expansion.
CIRAS staff can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Advanced Contracting Services
- Bid Preparation Assistance
- Marketing to the Government
- Post Award Assistance
- Procurement Preference Programs
- CIRAS Procurement Technical Assistance Program Training Plan
Engage. Educate. Embed.
Last updated: 2/28/2017