Virtual Process Review
CIRAS can’t be in your plant, but that doesn’t mean we can’t help you innovate. We’re ready to help you with our new “Virtual Process Review.”
- Do you need to re-think processes in light of COVID-19 social distancing measures?
- Do you need an expert opinion to identify and prioritize opportunities but an in-person consultation is not possible due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- With the click of a button, CIRAS is bringing the knowledge and experience of its 40+ industry experts right to your digital devices to help you reach your objectives.
- Step 1: Make a clear, detailed video with current and ideal-state objectives (voice-over suggested).
- Step 2: Upload video here to a secure CIRAS limited-access folder (click here for tutorial).
- Step 3: Send an email to email@example.com with specific questions and details.
CIRAS will provide a brief summary at no cost to you, including:
- Lean Process Opportunities
- Technology Opportunities
- Concerns, constraints and other observations
- How CIRAS can help and add value
See this example response from CIRAS for more about what you can expect.
If you are interested, a follow-up, no-cost virtual meeting with CIRAS experts can be set up to define next steps and realize the identified opportunities.
- Preparing for Automation Among Small and Medium Size Manufacturers (8/20/2020, Webinar)
- Tech Tuesday With Ramco Innovations- Automated weld units (8/25/2020, Webinar)