ISO Management Systems
What are ISO Management Systems?
TISO Management Systems are standards for manufacturing, processing, and service companies of all sizes across a variety of fields. They offer a model and set of guidelines that can improve an organization through customer focus, management commitment, and continuous process improvement. Prevalent ISO Management Systems include ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management, ISO 26000:2010 Social Responsibility, and ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management.
What are the benefits of ISO Management Systems?
Implementing ISO Management Systems can
- improve customer satisfaction through consistent and reliable products
- increase quality awareness and job understanding among employees, and
- identify opportunities for process improvement and increased profitability.
What can CIRAS do for my company?
CIRAS can provide assistance through gap analysis, internal auditor training, and help with implementing an ISO Management System. Assistance is provided for the following ISO standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
- ISO 26000:2010 Social Responsibility
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management
What is my next step?
Contact this staff member to see what CIRAS can do for you.