Post Award Assistance
What is post award assistance?
Post award assistance is the technical assistance offered to contractors to help them successfully complete and deliver a federal contract while maximizing efficiency and profit. Post award includes assistance on:
- Quality assurance requirements
- Military/industry specification requirements
Specifically for manufacturers:
- Military/industry material packaging, painting, and finishing specifications
- Plant layout and simulation
- Productivity improvement
- Supply chain management
What are the benefits of post award assistance?
- Make more profit on any captured government contract/opportunities.
- Make overall company improvements through government contracting.
What can CIRAS do for my company?
With assessment tools, the procurement team will evaluate the potential for productivity, quality, and profit improvements that can be accomplished with bid funds. The team will accomplish this through customized plant evaluations.
What is my next step?
Contact this staff member to see what CIRAS can do for you.
|Gordon D. Bonnesfirstname.lastname@example.org|