What are feasibility studies?
Feasibility studies examine the economic, marketing, technical, managerial, and financial aspects of your proposed business idea. While independent, the study is based on information provided by you. Whether you are applying for a government-backed business loan, seeking funds for expansion or plant modernization, or deciding what steps come next in growing your business, a detailed feasibility study will give you the ammunition you need to make your case, or help you adjust your proposal to meet the requirements of lenders and other funding sources.
What are the benefits of feasibility studies?
Implementing feasibility studies can
- map out for lenders your proposal’s strengths and potential
- realistically analyze the impact of expansion
- show you the pros and cons of your idea
- analyze the business idea
What can CIRAS do for my company?
CIRAS taps into its own staff of specialists as well as outside experts to form a team to give you an independent and thorough feasibility analysis in any or all of these areas:
- Economic (labor, utilities, transportation, economic impact, etc.)
- Marketing (availability, plans, competition, targets and potential, etc.)
- Technical (site, equipment, modernization, constraints, etc.)
- Financial (cash flow, costs)
What is my next step?
Contact this staff member to see what CIRAS can do for you.